Re: [WriteLog] Using a second monitor issue

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Using a second monitor issue
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 16:44:36 +0000
> As you have discovered to populate the Call field with a left click
> the Rttyrite window must be on the main monitor, not the extended desktop.

I am unable to duplicate this problem. Maybe its a matter of me not
understanding the report?
Here is what I have tried, starting from the very, very beginning:

bring up WriteLog, start-a-new-log. choose Arrl RTTY Round up.

I am not (currently) configured to start RTTY windows at start up, so I
start one using a right mouse click in the CALL field of the Entry
Window and select "RTTY View..."

In the Rtty window that comes up, I use its File/Clone menu to bring up
a new Receive-only RTTY window.

I now have 3 windows I can move anywhere on my two monitors and both
left click and right click in either of the Rtty windows "does the right
thing".

I need a more specific report if this is to be fixed. Start at the
beginning. Don't leave out details....  best to respond to
"support@writelog.com"

Thanks,
Wayne