Re: [WriteLog] rttyrite cw in stereo?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] rttyrite cw in stereo?
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:58:45 +0000
Any one interested,

Wayne posted most of the solution (below) but I was missing one important step.

My setup had two Rttyrite windows, one for each radio. I usually run MMTTY and 2Tone with these windows. When I switched to the cw decoder for the Rttyrite window, I was selecting "Sound Board AFSK" from the TUType menu and then going to Mode=cw. This was giving me left channel audio to both cw decoders.

The trick is to select the "Parent SO2R Sound Board AFSK" option instead of the "Sound Board AFSK" option. Now the sound board is opened in stereo and I get the two cw decoders responding to the left and the right audio stream appropriately.

It does work.

Thanks Wayne

Now to try version 12 on my backup computer while I chase DX this next week.

Jerry