[WriteLog] Yaesu FT-950 CW Keying

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Yaesu FT-950 CW Keying
From: Gary <garywy0v@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:54:57 -0600
I also sent this question to the FT-950 Reflector but I have not found a solution.

Is anyone in the group using Writelog with their FT-950. I have been unable to get it to Send CW correctly. I have tried all settings in Writelog and also the menu settings on the FT-950. It will only send a series of dits or key the rig continuously.

l am using a simple home-brew, one-transistor interface, plugged into the Key jack on the rear of the FT-950. It has worked perfectly with other radios (IC-736, IC-746PRO, Kenwood TS-2000).

My interface works perfectly with other software including Ham Radio, Deluxe, N1MM and AC Log by N3FJP.

I upgraded from Writelog V11 to V12 with the same results.
HP Duo Core E8400 Desktop
Windows 7.0 64-Bit
3Gb Memory
Using Com 1 (Serial Port, not USB).