[WriteLog] V12

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] V12
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 08:22:25 -0600
Hi All, used V12 yesterday in NAQP ssb and was quite pleased with the way it looked and handled. Excellent job, Guys! Only had one glitch that I just could not sort out: The log window took up one whole monitor and I could not figure anyway to re-size it. I like to have the log entry window right below the log window where I can easily see what my clumsy fingers have entered. Currently the log entry window covers up the bottom part of the log window... only way to fix was to move the entry window up some where the log showed on the bottom but still behind the entry window.... I hope I am making myself clear! Any ideas? tnx Cort K4WI