[WriteLog] How to get SCP files into W10 Programs Directory?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to get SCP files into W10 Programs Directory?
From: <artw4aa@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:06:53 -0500
I give up.  The problems described in my earlier post still exist, plus I found
a new one.

I cannot find a way to stop the F12 key from returning to 0HZ (My presumed run
fq, which it was not, since I do mostly S&P)

1) [Keyboard Shortcuts} are not in the editable INI file under the Start Menu.
The manual show that topic, but does not describe the options.  It advises to
use “Keyboard Shortcut” in the “Tools” menu.  It is not there, but I did find
it under the “Setup” menu.
2) F12 is the only F-Key that is not listed as being a key that can be changed.
 So it appears I am stuck with that, like it or not, and even though that
function could previously be changed and/or deleted.

I cannot seem to make WL V11.32 work in W10.  I love the WL functions, but its
unfriendly GUI combined with the complexities of W10 make it impossible for me
to deal with any longer, I am very sad to say. W4AA