Re: [WriteLog] [ENTER} will not work in Writelog FKeys add-on in WL_Ver1

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [ENTER} will not work in Writelog FKeys add-on in WL_Ver12.01U
From: Keith Regli <keith@kregli.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 17:14:12 -0700
It looks like the revamping of Writelog broke some functions in my FKeys
utility.  I suspect in reorganizing Writelog one or more of the (internal)
window names changed.  Tracking these is how FKeys finds the Writelog Entry
window (to set focus and other things).

So, I need to fix it.  My problem is that I'm in Arizona and my copy of
Visual Studio 2006 is in Montana.  I've tried to recompile with the VS 2010
that I have here and it would require significant changes to make FKeys
compile.  Unless someone in the Phoenix - Tucson corridor has a copy of VS
2006 that I can borrow I'm stuck until mid-April when I'll be returning to
Montana.

Since I haven't looked at the code since 2006 it may take me a bit to
remember how it all works (it is some very ugly code).  If anyone else
would like to take a shot I'm pretty sure I have source files with me (old
C++).

Sorry for the delay.

Keith (K7KAR)

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:49 AM, John W. Tipka <w8ul@insight.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> I mailed Keith about the problem. He is away at Quartzfest, and can't
> immediately address the
> problem, however, after he installs WL_V12, he will see what the problem
> might be.
> I will keep you in the loop, and I have copied this message to Keith.
>
> FKeys worked 100% in WL_11.32G...I don't know what changed in
> WL_12.01U....FKeys can't
> find the Radio/Frequency Mode in WL_12.01U.
>
> 73 John W8UL
>

> On 1/18/2016 7:40 PM, JE Brown wrote:
>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> I have the same problem.  If you find out anything, please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks     Jim    W4LC

Keith Regli
mailto://keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com