Re: [WriteLog] Version 12 question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 12 question
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:11:51 -0500
If you make a lot of QSOs, I would not set the count to 1.

John KK9A

To:     "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
From:   "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date:   Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:37:34 -0900

Rob,

I don't have V12 yet, need a new computer first :). But, I think these
will still work in V12.

In your [Configuration} section of writelog.ini add the following -

AutoSaveCount= 1

>From the Help manual - "Set AutoSaveCount to the number of QSOs allowed
between automatically saving the log. Set this to -1 and WriteLog will not
autosave. If you make no entry here, WriteLog will auto-save after every
100 QSOs."

As for the default CW speeds, go to Setup/Ports and then click on the CW
Speeds tab. In the table of CW speeds set the left most window on the
second row to your default speed. This should then show up as the default
when you start WL. You will probably have to do this for both radios.

73,
Gary AL9A