[WriteLog] Networking problem

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking problem
From: Ken Eigsti <diverkene@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 14:22:13 -0700
​I've got a problem that I have not been able to resolve and wonder if
anyone on the reflector has had the same issue or some answers.

I am networking 3 computers, a desktop and 2 (same model) laptops. All have
WIN 7 and WL Version 11.18C​

All have been working great until one laptop died and I replaced it with
the same model and make of computer.. Installed same version of WL.

All addresses and names of computers are the same as before.

All spots, scores, calls and logging pass between the computers with no
problems.

On the Desktop I am running the telnet node VE7CC and use the LOCAL NETWORK
in the packet window to connect the 2 laptops to the desktop. With this
replacement computer (other one is fine) as soon as I try and connect to
the LOCAL NETWORK a warning box comes up with  FAILED TO CONNECT TO REMOTE
NODE and within this gray box on the border is  wlogpkt32.

My question:
Does this wlogpkt32 give a clue as to what might be wrong that the
 computer fails to connect? Could this refer to something in the ini. file?
I searched this phrase in the HELP file and nothing comes up.

Any suggestions as to where I might go next?

Thanks
Ken W0LSD