[WriteLog] New WL version

To: "WriteLog@contesting.com" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New WL version
From: Dave Marshall via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 04:06:17 +0000 (UTC)
I installed V12 a couple of weeks ago and I'm not able to get it running.  I
can receive ok, but it will not key the xmtr.  I had been using the latest
update of V11 and it was working .  But since V12, it will only receive.  I
have worked with this thing for a couple of weeks without success; I really
need help.  I would like to get back up for this weekend contest.
I'm running win7, Rigblaster advantage, Kenwood TS-950SD.  I have used the
rigblaster for several years without change and the ts-950 for even longer,
without change.  To my knowledge the only change is upgrading to V12.  I have
MMTTY.exe and XMMT.ocx in the HAM directory, as well as the extfsk file.  I
have always used FSK direct from the rigblaster to the xmtr fsk connector.
Dave Marshallwa4nms