Re: [WriteLog] Numbers in WPX

To: "'DickT-W0RAA'" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Numbers in WPX
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 11:39:49 -0600
Hi Dick. I don't always use %1. For XE RTTY, I used %3.

Yes, it starts out 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... then when it gets to 100
it sends 100 and when it gets to 1000, it sends 1000.

Many of the contests that have serial numbers in the exchange, specifically
say "3 digital serial number starting at 001" in the Rules. So technically,
everyone should start with 001. However, as far as I know, none of the
contests have penalized anyone for sending 1, 2, 10, 99, instead of 001,
001, 010, 099.

73, Don AA5AU