[WriteLog] Insert & Log

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Insert & Log
From: Nick <nrsmith@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:16:33 -0600

I have installed a totally new computer and software and have ver. 12 running but cannot get the "insert" and "log" function to operate the way I had it on my old system.

The .ini file seems to be the same as the old one. When I do the insert key it will send what is in the message but will not pick up the call sign.

Same with the log, it will send the message but will not log the qso.

This seems as though it should be simple but I can't get those two functions to work. Everything else is working great and I like the new version. The band map is quite different.

Nick
W4GKM