Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 158, Issue 17

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 158, Issue 17
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:46:42 -0900
Nick,

I'm not sure on this one, but...

Are you using 2Tone for TX as well as RX? If so I think the Insert key functionality to send the Call + Exchange may only work correctly in a MMTTY window. I can't prove it at the moment as my MMTTY window under V12 has stopped highlighting calls in the MMTTY window. Without the highlighting the Insert key won't function at all! Both my 2Tone clone windows will highlight calls and I can populate the CALL field with a left mouse click, but then must use the Enter key to send the Call + exchange. Also this morning with the "Minor Radio Blackout" conditions I am unable to hear any RTTY signals so I can't play around with making changes to see if they work.

You might try opening up a MMTTY window and use that as your TX window instead of 2Tone to see if the Insert key functionality returns or not.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Nicholas Smith