[WriteLog] Disappearing Packet Window and Bandmap

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Disappearing Packet Window and Bandmap
From: Dan <powellite@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 19:28:07 -0900
After about 5 minutes of operating Writelog Ver 11.32D, my packet window
(telnet connection K7Ar.net) goes poof and disappears.  A minute or two after
that the bandmap does the same.  I need to go to the top main [WIndow] menu and
click [bandmap window] and [packet window] back to the On position.  When I
re-init the packet window, i get the Writelog Error dialog box stating [Error
unrecognized member name]  and I click the Ok button and the Writelog error
dialog box states [Lost connection to packet OLE automation object  Attempt to
reconnect].  If I reply yes, I'm back in business - well, at least for another
5 minutes or so.

Does Writelog packet window use the Microsoft Telnet program and could it be
that is causing the issue?

I've confirmed and checked just about everything I can think of....ideas?
hints?...suggestions?

Thanks
Dan KL1JP