[WriteLog] Multiple crashes in the ARRL/CW Win 10/64

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Multiple crashes in the ARRL/CW Win 10/64
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 15:00:34 +0000
I'm suffering multiple random crashes during the ARRL/CW. I cant put it down to anything in particular. Even running in Win XP/SP3 compatibility mode and administrator doesnt make any difference. At first i thought it was the SCP so I turned that off, still crashed, then I turned off the cluster, still crashed. Fortunately I'm only playing while I have a couple of hours spare. I was setting up for the SSB leg in a couple of weeks.

There isnt much to go on as the crashdump file isnt in plain text. :-(

This is with version 12.01 and 12.02.

73 Darren G0TSM / M7X