Re: [WriteLog] WL V12 in ARRL DX

To: "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL V12 in ARRL DX
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:02:30 -0900
Don,

Thanks for the info, sounds great. I will have to give it a try soon. I'm always wondering what may be happening on another band and when it may be wise to move elsewhere. This sounds like a definite benefit. BTW I will have to take more time and read through your V12 tips - just a quick shows there are other things I should investigate further.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Don AA5AU