[WriteLog] ok-om contest

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] ok-om contest
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:17:39 -0700
> I tried to work OK/OM Contest yesterday. The ok/om sites says that
> writelog supports this contest. There is indeed a contest called ok/om
> contest. The bad thing is that it seems not working ok. Writelog does
> not allow to log a serial number. ...I use writelog about 15 years and
> I have spent on this more than 400 euros, maybe more.

The OK/OM contest support that I am aware of is from a module written
years ago and apparently the rules have changed since that module was
written.

There are hundreds of contests and we depend on users like you to tell
us when the rules change. Thank you very much for giving us a full
year's notice to do something about this particular contest.

Wayne, W5XD