[WriteLog] TR: auto bandmap opening

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TR: auto bandmap opening
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:03:28 +0000
> As mentionned in a previous email the band map does'nt open on each
> Writelog software opening ?
>
> In the INI file BANDMAP is entered as STARTEBANDMAP= YES.
>
> But each time I open WL it does'nt open automatically ?
>
> I have to go at WINDOW / BANDMAP to open it ?
>
> Writelog version 12.03.
WriteLog 12 does not work like version 11 with respect to bandmaps. That
is why the Startup Options selection does not show Band Map like it did
in V11. Changing the INI file doesn't accomplish anything.

In Version 12, the Band Map configuration is saved in the .wl file. At
File/Open time, they are restored to where they were at File/Save.

At File/New time, the Band Map windows are positioned where they were
the last time you did Setup/Save-Configuration.

Wayne