Re: [WriteLog] Off/On Time

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Off/On Time
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:33:41 +0300
I installed writelog in an old computer (I think it has a pentium) to make tests for M2 in network. I had a previous installation on this computer and upgraded it to 12.05. I imported the previous writelog.ini. I used the writelog in network with 3 computers and me and a friend were imported calls and made tests. After some qsos, this version crashed and writelog does not start again and I need to install it again from scratch. Because it was the 1st time I imported the writelog.ini, I considered this was the problem...

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)