Re: [WriteLog] Flex6700 - SO2R - Headphones Split Issue

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>, Writelog <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Flex6700 - SO2R - Headphones Split Issue
From: Steve Dyer via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 16:30:19 +0000 (UTC)
I have a similar setup using the 6700 for SO2R. What version of the Flex
software are you on? I was using 1.6.xI have slice A + B on radio L and C+D on
radio R and it works.What I have found is it can and does get out of synch
sometimes when switching radios in WL so I have to go back in and set the
correct initial state of volume and sliders. Not sure where the bug is since I
would have to trace the WL Flex driver. Maybe Wayne has a flag to dump it to a
file instead of doing a network capture.Hope it helps to know that it can work.
I've make several thousand RTTY contacts using this config.73,SteveW1SRD