[WriteLog] Fwd: Re: [Dx4win] new mystery

To: "Dx4win@mailman.qth.net" <Dx4win@mailman.qth.net>, Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fwd: Re: [Dx4win] new mystery
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:26:28 -0500

well, I found a partial solution to my new problem. Everything worked fine with no program open, worked fine with writelog; but when I opened DX4WIN I would lose the transmit audio, no vox, could manually key the rig but no audio. I redid everything but no fix. Since this only showed up under dx4win the problem had to be there. Normally, I have the rtty/mmtty window open along with the rest of the windows... on a hunch I closed them and voila SSB audio is back. So now the problem is narrowed to the rtty settings... looked at them and all seems as usual but something had to have changed... just have to find it! So far I have at least 5 hours of time racked up messing with this! Life used to be simple.... lol, thanks, Cort K4WI