[WriteLog] Currently Running Ver 11 - Is 12.01 Required first before I c

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Currently Running Ver 11 - Is 12.01 Required first before I can install Ver 12.07 ???
From: Clay Melhorn <n9io@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 05:05:13 +0000
Hello All,

Have been running Ver 11 and never felt the need to update since all is working
well.

Just now decided to download ver 12.07, download went without a problem.

But reading the Writelog Versions page the following was stated:

"The WriteLog 12 upgrade process will have one additional restriction: the
freely downloadable upgrade installers for WL12 will only be able to upgrade
prior version 12 installations, but with one important exception. The 12.01
upgrade installer is able to upgrade version 11 installations from registration
codes purchased up to 12 months before the Version 12.01 release date. No other
version 12 upgrade installers have the capability to upgrade from Version 11."

Cannot find Ver 12.01 on the Writelog Versions page and going back in my emails
from WL I don't see where 12.01 was ever announced as available.  Also, am I
reading it correctly that I cannot upgrade ver 11 except with ver 12.01???

If so, where can I download it from?

Thanks in advance,

Clay N9IO

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL