[WriteLog] Baffling Sound Issue

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Baffling Sound Issue
From: "Bob Garrett" <rgarrett5@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:29:23 -0400
Greetings,

A long weekend of upgrading to Windows 10 and back to Windows 7.  Everything
is working under Windows 7 except my WriteLog .wav files for SSB contests
are almost inaudible.  Somewhere, I assume the volume is at 0 but, try as I
may, I can't find that setting.  Any help appreciated.  A tad frustrating to
say the least.  The only things that changes were the upgrade to Windows 10
and rolling it back to Windows 7.  Now the audio is very weak.  At first, I
had all the audio going to the computer speakers and the audio level was FB.
Now I managed to switch to the rig but the audio is very very low.  Any help
appreciated.

Using Micro Ham MK ii, FTDX5000 and the most recent version of WL.  73, Bob
K3UL