Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Window

To: Steve Colello <colellos@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Window
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 06:52:38 -0400
Steve

The only thing I could suggest to you is to completely undock everything.
Now, I have been using two monitors for many many years and therefore from
way back moved to a completely undocked environment where I can freely move
every window to whatever position was ideal.

While for most RTTY contests for example the setup is dominated by the
log-entry window and the 4/6 rtty decode windows, in an SSB CQ WW it might
basically be more likely to keep my multiplier window and both SCP and Call
Check windows active along with rate (for example)

Funnily enough I spent some time (based on the fact that the docking system
is "upgraded") figuring out how I could move back to a fully docked
environment. My sense is I will probably move towards a more docked
environment but with 2 monitors I suspect you will find most joy in trying
to move to a completely undocked environment where you are completely free
to determine the size and location of each window on the fly.

That's my take on it anyway.

Regards

Dean - 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*