[WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator
From: John Maglio <jgmags@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 21:08:32 -0400
Thanks Wayne, what a wonderfully nice program. I have received many QSO's and learning many things that I did not know or understand before, many options from the tabs that I could not try before. I am not a super contester but this CSS will help me with many contests in the future. I will use some CW contests that I did not use before. Don's AA5AU tutorial is very informative on how to get this going... Thanks to both of you..

73, John KJ1J