[WriteLog] Flex 6000 series and WriteLog CW display

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Flex 6000 series and WriteLog CW display
From: Tim Gennett <timk9wx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:58:04 -0400
I have been using WriteLog in an SO2R configuration and sometimes use the
CW Display feature which has two windows: one window to decode the CW audio
stream from the left radio operating on band 1 and a second window to
decode the CW audio stream from the right radio operating on band 2.  These
audio streams are combined into a stereo audio cable that feeds a soundcard
on the logging PC, and then WriteLog works with that soundcard to enable
the CW Display feature.

I'm thinking about buying either a Flex 6500 or Flex 6700.  I understand
the difference between the two and the way they currently support SO2R.

Can the CW Display feature of WriteLog function with the Flex 6500 and/or
6700 in a way that is similar to the way the CW Display feature currently
works with my two separate radios: decode the audio stream from band 1 on
the left display while also decoding the audio stream from band 2 on the
right display?  Please note, I'm not asking so much how to do it, that part
comes later, only if it can be done.  Although, if you have any references
that I could note for later use, that would be appreciated.

Tim K9WX