Re: [WriteLog] Missing numbers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Missing numbers
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 01:51:08 -0000
If you use one radio the only missing numbers you should have are for
deleted QSOs' If you use two radios, you can have missing and duplicate
numbers. For example if you are running on radio A and switch to B to work a
station but then suddenly switch back to A to answer someone calling your
CQ. Now you go back to B but that station is gone so you wipe the QSO.  You
are also wiping the number that was reserved for that QSO.  I do not worry
about QSO numbers, even in serial number contests.

John KK9A - W4AAA