[WriteLog] WL fails to "Save As"

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL fails to "Save As"
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:36:14 -1000
Haven't run into this problem before.  I'm trying to set up for CQP (out of
state).
I can open WL and set everything such that it all works great, but when I
Save As or even Save WL just closes and all setup is lost.

Last contest was Salmon Run and that worked fine. Now if I open that log
and Save As .. WL closes and disappears immediately.

Pls reply direct. I get the WL digest and don't want to wait to get this
fixed.
I recently did a Win 10 update (yesterday)

WL ver 1209F

Other info: using microHAM router with MK2R+