Re: [WriteLog] Generic Logging Contest.

To: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Generic Logging Contest.
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 21:53:58 -0400
I don't think it will get any easier than expedition mode. I use that daily
and it is as basic as it gets. Once you pit the callsign in its happy. I
leave name available but mostly don't full it in. That is really your basic
name and report log. Nothing simpler. Will work in all modes if you need.
Well ssb, cw and rtty anyway. Maybe psk also.

Have fun.

Dean 8P6SH

Cheers

Dean St. Hill