Re: [WriteLog] PA QSO Party Cabrillo problem

To: W2LE <paul.w2le@gmail.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] PA QSO Party Cabrillo problem
From: Keith Beebe W3KB <keith@w3kb.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:47:47 +0000
I, of course, used in the In-State version, but the situation is the same.

As a work-around, open the Cabrillo file in Notepad.  Edit the line to read:
CONTEST:  PA QSO Party  (or you could simply put PAQP)

Mine is showing all the multiple county QSOs correctly.  For example when I
worked W3CG in four counties:

 QSO:  7045 CW 2016-10-08 1638 W3UU/CUM  0047   CUM W3CG    8
ELK/FOR/MCK/WAR

I was the Bonus Station W3UU/CUM for CUMberland County.

Keith W3KB