[WriteLog] The letter B in the sequence number

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] The letter B in the sequence number
From: "David Rehm" <dave@turnpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:47:48 -0700
This is my initial involvement into the reflector.  I look forward to
learning all I can about Writelog.

My problem is how to get rid of the letter B in a sequence number

When I started the 2016 CQ WW DX Contest SSB, I set the band for 40 meters
(7000). That set, but what I noticed after I started the 4th qso, is the
first three sequence numbers had a red letter B with them.  Then I noticed
that the mode was CW.  Opps.

I changed the modes to LSB where it should have been, but the red B
remained.  I have continued to try to find a way to get rid of the B, to no
avail.  HELP!

Secondly, another qso was inadvertently set to 160 meters. I changed that
but I now have two sequence number one qsos for HK1ACT.  One is OK I need to
be able to edit out the other one which has a red B.

Just when I thought I was a smart person....duh.

Dave Rehm, W7KKC