Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Microham u2r headaches!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Microham u2r headaches!
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 09:37:42 -0500

I am sure that there are online instructions for setting it up with
writelog.

   http://www.microham.com/Downloads/U2R_WriteLog_USB_Setup.pdf

Note: micro2R is a *protocol controlled* SO2R switch - it does not
provide CAT interfaces or include a sound card (e.g., RTTY receive).
micro2R provides a WinKeyer II based keyer, two UART based FSK outputs
and switching for headphone, microphone and PTT.  See Appendix D of
the micro2R Users Manual for example hardware configurations (which
are independent of logging software).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV