Re: [WriteLog] MICRO KEYER WITH WRITELOG AND MMTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MICRO KEYER WITH WRITELOG AND MMTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 09:31:13 -0500

> We are using Windows XP svc pk 3.

Windows XP is an abandoned operating system like DOS or CP/M.  It is no
longer supported by microHAM.  I do not know if the current versions of
WriteLog will even work with Windows XP.

I see where there is supposed to be a soundcard available to select
called "Microham Codec" or a USB Sound Card but the only selection
available is the realtek card thats the one thats on the PC.

Which microHAM interface?  Example configurations for WriteLog and
each microHAM interface are available in microHAM Router (Help |
Download Documents) or on-line at www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

If the microHAM sound card is not visible in Device Manager, the
USB cable is not connected, the user has disabled the driver in
Windows or the CODEC in the interface has been damaged (in that
order).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV