Re: [WriteLog] Prompt to restore network when using a non-networked log

To: Brian Miller <bdm556@bigpond.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Prompt to restore network when using a non-networked log
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:17:23 +0000 (UTC)
I normally only see this message when I open a log that was networked with
another computer (I run SO2R with two PCs) and I try to add a contact when
WriteLog is not networked.
When I don't run SO2R and start a new log, log contacts, close it, then reopen
and log more contacts, I do not get this message.
I can only guess that something might not be set correctly in your INI file.
You can edit your current INI file and see if there is a [NETWORK] section in
there or not (I don't remember if there is or not and not at home to access my
files). If there is a [NETWORK] section, try deleting it. You can also try
using a defaut INI file (save your current INI or just rename it).
Information on how to work with INI files can be found here:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/version-12/

73, Don AA5AU