Re: [WriteLog] arrl RU test

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] arrl RU test
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 09:00:35 -1000
I'm having similar problems as Courtney described. Any help appreciated..

In my case, it's WL 12.12C and Win 10.

Rig is K3, and microHAM DK II.  Rig control works fine. CW works fine.
If I set the mixer control to monitor the sound card input by outputting it
to the PC earphones, the K3 audio is there but very weak. Even if I
increase the K3 LINE OUT volume to max MMTTY starts complaining of
overload. It sounds weak but OK at the PC mixer, but won't print. Sound
card audio levels are already maxed out. MMTTY shows little or nothing. I
have not tried any other software since I do RTTY only once every blue
moon. I just wanted to get on and give out a few Qs to the deserving.

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU