Re: [WriteLog] Reg Code

To: <w5prchuck@gmail.com>, "'Ed Schuller via WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>, "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Reg Code
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 09:20:50 -0600
To download a new version a registration code is required.

>From the WriteLog website:

"To download an upgrade, type in your callsign and registration code...."

So, I don't believe a user can just download the latest version without a
registration code, and then during install the registration code will, if
still valid, automatically transfer to the new version.

If I am wrong about this, I'm sure someone will let me know.

Marsh, KA5M