[WriteLog] Reg codes - more

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Reg codes - more
From: Ed Schuller via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:27:47 -0800
Thanks for the replies. I usually keep the email with the code; for some
(unknown reason) I accidentally deleted it. So this option doesn't work.

I usually just run the installation, and don't save the install file, so this
option doesn't work for me (I'll save it from now on).

I searched the registry but couldn't find the code.

So far, I'm out of luck. I've used WL for years. I'm a little disappointed that
my email to WL support went unanswered. I would have thought that they could
have sent me my code.

So at the moment, my options are: forget upgrades until my sub expires, or by a
new upgrade (even though I don't need it) to get a new code. Neither is a
reasonable option.

Thanks for the input!

73,
Ed K6CTA