[WriteLog] new problem

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] new problem
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 16:13:39 -0600
wow, I get one headache resolved and up comes another. Got RTTY back working again but now I trying to set up yesterday for NAQP SSB and now another problem shows up. i no longer have any ability to record/send wav files in Writelog. Writelog 12.12C, microHam Keyer2, WIN 10, FT5000. Sound board mixer shows in PLAYBACK speakers default device and Headset earphones READY; RECORDING shows LINE-IN as default device and headset microphone unavailable. Router shows REC MIKE as line in and TX as headset earphone; sound card over rides mike. However when I select SSB memories in writelog and select message location it can't find them as it is looking for writelog V9 files(*.wl) instead of .wav files. Something is out of wack here somewhere but I haven't been able to find where.

So I thought maybe on sound mixer default device should be changed from line in to headset mike.... tried that and still no joy! Any ideas help? I sure hate that I seem to have all these issues! thanks, Cort K4WI