Re: [WriteLog] Writelog MMTTY & XMMT.ocx

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog MMTTY & XMMT.ocx
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 13:15:12 +0000 (UTC)
It doesn't matter, but curious to know which version of WL are you running -
Version 11 or 12?
How are you "starting RTTYRite?". To start the RTTY window, go to the Windows
menu in WriteLog and select the first option which is "RTTY Window". Notice the
icon with the green background and yellow XY pattern? Once you start the RTTY
window, if you don't see the Rttyrite window appear, look down in the taskbar
and see if there is a Rttyrite icon. It will be the same green icon with the
yellow XY scope pattern.
If it's there, then perhaps it's hidden behind the main WriteLog window. You
may have to resize your windows in order to bring the Rttyrite window to be
visible.
Let us know.
73, Don AA5AU