Re: [WriteLog] POST CONTEST EDIT

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] POST CONTEST EDIT
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:56:12 -0500
I got it!.. I generated the cabrillo file and then edited that.  I just
submitted it to the robot.  We shall see if the robot is happy ..

K4TO - Single OP KY QRP — claimed score 37,000  +/- points.

I made 275 Q’s, 59 multipliers.  Some of the Q’s were dupes.  I think I must
have operated one hour in my sleep, from the sorry log entries I had to correct
:-)  I used search and pounce exclusively.  5 watts won’t generate any runs :-)

I used a KX3 set to 5 watts.  The antenna is a full Quarter wave elevated
ground plane vertical.  I’ve had it for 27 years and it still works great.

Thanks for all of your help.

73,

Dave, K4TO