Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and Elecraft KDVR3

To: "'Mike Heideman'" <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and Elecraft KDVR3
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 02:58:28 -0000
Thanks for sharing this Mike.  I finally got my KDVR3 installed this evening
and your instructions worked perfectly on the first try.  Sounds way better
than all of my attempts to use a sound card for voice keying.

Now to figure out all the settings so I can easily switch between CW, SSB
and RTTY.

Randy, K5ZD