[WriteLog] Please don't mess around in ProgramData/WriteLog and/or Progr

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Please don't mess around in ProgramData/WriteLog and/or Program Files (x86)/WriteLog
From: "support@writelog.com" <support@writelog.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 20:12:31 -0800
> Then I go to FILE>WEB UPDATE and click on WEB UPDATE COUNTRY FILES. This
> places a folder
> WL_CTY.ZIP in my C: PROGRAM DATA/WRITELOG folder.
...more stuff I deleted...

Please, WriteLog users, stop after the above instructions. They are
consistent with those posted at:
 https://writelog.com/downloads/writelog-versions#WlWebUpdate

Please do NOT mess around in ProgramData/WriteLog (or Program Files
(x86)/WriteLog for that matter). In particular, please don't attempt this:

>  I go to this WL_CTY.ZIP file and right click and select EXTRACT ALL. This
> then places many DAT and
> BIN files into my C: PROGRAM DATA/WRITELOG folder.
(Yes, many of you "know what you are doing," but, trust me on this,
there are others that know just enough to read a post like the above,
hose their WriteLog install, and then beg for help, all the while
saying, "I didn't touch anything!")

Wayne