[WriteLog] band data

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] band data
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 09:47:21 +0300
Hello to all

I want to drive some bandpass filter and an antenna switch to work automatically when the radio changes bands. I remember that it was possible in the past via LPT port. The one of my computers is a laptop and has not an LPT port at all. Except this I use windows 7 where the access to LPT port is not something it works so easy as in XP. Radios are kenwood 950, kenwood 850 and icom 756 pro ii and as I know these do not provide band data in some connector. I saw recently that n1mm+ broadcasts band data of every radio in the network. Is possible this with writelog, or any other solution for my problem (except to buy a commercial interface as microham).

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)