Re: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 12:07:35 -0400

If I use WYH, then it decodes both audio streams as they come from
the headphones (when I put the headphones into split mode) or both
decode one radio when not split.

When I switch the functions tab to setting the channel for each radio, only Radio 2A provides any input to the XMMT decoder.
Have you checked the "LINE OUT" cables - make sure the LINE OUT
plug on the DB37-EL-K## cable assemblies are properly connected to
the LINE OUT jacks of *both* transceivers.  Then make sure that
CONFIG:LIN OUT = nor 020 for *BOTH* transceivers.

WYH uses audio from the transceiver headphone jack ("What you hear")
while the recording/digital decoders use LINE LEVEL (constant -
pre-volume control) audio.  If you are not getting audio for the
normal Recording/Digital settings it is likely that you do not have
audio connected correctly!

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV