[WriteLog] Band Changes in WPX

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Changes in WPX
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:24:45 +0300
I was trying the band changes window for cq wpx cw contest. I remember I had problems last year and I was trying to find my mistakes in the setup. I use 12.23J version. 2 computers are in network and we are going to run MS.

According rules, 10 band changes are allowed. I setup the network, I went to Contest>parameter setup and told that we run MS. Also I set the 2 radios in radio menu as "this radio is run(A)" and the 2nd one as radio (B) mult). I remind that in cq wpx band changes count and not if the 2nd radio gets mults or simple qsos. Also right click over the band changes windows and ticked "band changes per hour". I started log qsos in both radios.

If I have understand the rules ok, this counts as follows (and this is what I was expected to see in band changes window):

20m radio logs a qso  - 0 band change (for both radios)

40m radio logs a qso - 1 band change (for both radios)

20m radio logs a qso - 2 band changes (for both radios)

40m radio logs a qso - 3 band changes (for both radios)

40m radio logs another qso - 3 band changes (for both radios)

20m radio logs a qso - 4 band changes (for both radios)

20m radio logs a qso - 4 band changes (for both radios)

and goes on.... Both radios - computers are the same (run or mult does not has a differnce - really one signal is allowed - not as cq ww where mult radio could do qsos if these were mults) and should be allowed to have 10 band changes in total every single hour, that is from 00 to 59 minute.

My writelog does not count right. The 2 computers have different numbers! Also a scenario. Let's suppose that network goes down for a while. When it comes again on and both logs are synchronized, numbers in band changes should change and be the same for 2 radios.

Any help?

73 Kostas SV1DPI