Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] DRCG WW RTTY Contest this weekend

To: "'DJ3IW'" <gl-dj3iw@t-online.de>, "'MixW'" <mixw@yahoogroups.com>, <N1MMLoggerPlus+owner@groups.io>, "'RTTY'" <RTTY@groups.io>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>, <7L4IOU@jarts.jp>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] DRCG WW RTTY Contest this weekend
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 22:06:00 -0700
Goetz, a couple of clarifications, please ...

1.  I don't find any mention of Assistance or Packet Cluster usage, so I
presume that is all right in all entry classes?

2.  Are the call area multipliers for W, VK, VE and JA based on prefix
number or actual call area of operation?  If I operate as W0YK from USA zone
6 (California), do I count as call area 0 or call area 6?  If I operate as
W0YK/6, am I counted as call area 6?  I see no requirement to operate as
W0YK/6.

Thanks,
Ed W0YK