[WriteLog] Problem With CTY-2807 Country Files - 19 June 2018

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem With CTY-2807 Country Files - 19 June 2018
From: "Marsh KA5M" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 19:17:25 -0500
Windows 10 64-Bit Pro Ver 1803

WriteLog 12.28D

I've been installing updated country files for WriteLog for years, and never
had a problem before now.

After installing VER20180619, Version entity Bonaire, PJ4, running Convert
CTY to WriteLog, and starting a new log for a contest like CQWW DX CW, when
I type VERSION in the call field of the QSO entry window and press [SPACE]
or [TAB], I get P5 PDR of Korea, not PJ4 Bonaire.

If I open wl_cty.dat in Program Data, I see:

Bonaire:                  09:  11:  SA:   12.20:    68.25:     4.0:  PJ4:

    PJ4,=VERSION;

So the new CTY file has been loaded and is where it should be.

Is anyone else having a problem like this? I wonder where the wl_cty.dat
file is that WriteLog is getting the P5 PDR of Korea info from?

Any suggestions?

73,

Marsh, KA5M