Re: [WriteLog] FT8 in 2019 RTTY Roundup

To: Keith Beebe W3KB <keith@w3kb.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FT8 in 2019 RTTY Roundup
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:23:03 -0700
FYI all - the RTTY Roundup rules now officially include FT8 as an allowed
mode, and they added a new rule (7.4 I think) to clarify which FT8 is
allowed and how it affects your Unlimited status.

I haven't yet tried to run Writelog and WSJT at the same time but I expect
it won't go well, because they both want to run the radio.

73 jeff wk6i

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 7:13 AM Keith Beebe W3KB <keith@w3kb.net> wrote:

> My Yaesu FT1000MP Mark V works just fine on FT8.
>
> Driven with RigBlaster audio interface and use Upper Side Band (USB) to
> transmit.
>
> Keith W3KB

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN