Re: [WriteLog] Increasing CW Keying speed...

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Increasing CW Keying speed...
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:04:46 -0400

What are you trying to accomplish - simply set the CW speed for both the
keyer and messages or change speed for the messages?

The CW Speed pot on the MK II will set the base CW speed.  If you are
trying to change speed within messages see the "CW and RTTY and Voice
Memory Setup" section in the Writelog help files.

To set the Wirtelog speed steps click Setup -> Ports -> CW Speeds.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV