[WriteLog] RTTY Cut Numbers

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Cut Numbers
From: Dana Roode K6NR <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 18:52:23 -0700
I'm in the BARTG contest, have my messages set to %3 as always, it keeps
sending a T as the last digit when the serial number is a multiple of
10...  Ie 19, 2T, 21, 22....  3T etc.  Or at least that is what its
printing.  I edited the writelog.ini file to add a cut-number section to
disable all cut-numbers but that didnt help.  It puts leading 0's
correctly, no T's there.  I don't know why cut numbers would ever be used
on RTTY for that matter.

Now I'm up over 100 and its sending 1T1 etc...  ee gads.

Any ideas?  I just upgraded to the latest version of Writelog, 12.37.

  Dana