[WriteLog] WriteLog install probs

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog install probs
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 13:53:18 -0400
Hi folks

I am running an older version 12 of WriteLog and recently purchased the
version 12.40.

The upgrade as downloaded from WriteLog website seems to have broken the
installation. While the 12.40 full version as downloaded from the no n
public site tells me in order to install I need to uninstall the older
version.

When i try to uninstall it tells me the current installation is corrupted
and to use a full install.

In frustration I deleted the WriteLog files on c:\windows\programme filesx86

Well I am in no man's land. Can't uninstall WriteLog. Can't use the upgrade
of WriteLog nor the full install.

Any ideas on how to proceed??

73 Dean 8P2K

Sent from my BLU Vivo XL